Enrolment Terms and Conditions
how to enrol and learn Italian language in Genoa with us
To register, fill in the form and send it to us by post, fax, email.
We will confirm your booking within 24 h.
Registration is considered definitive on receipt of the deposit (30% on the total cost for course and accommodation).
Deposit can be sent by:
Bank Transfer addressed to:
A DOOR TO ITALY Scuola di Italiano
DEUTSCHE BANK -Sportello di Genova - Via Garibaldi 5
Conto Corrente No. 820590
ABI: 03104 CAB: 01400 SWIFT: DEUTITMMGEN
IBAN CODE : IT36R0310401400000000820590
Reason: "course of Italian language and name of the student"
Postal Money order addressed to A DOOR TO ITALY Scuola di Italiano, via Caffaro 4/7, 16124 Genova
Euro-Cheque, named to A DOOR TO ITALY Scuola di Italiano srl. to be sent by insured priority post to the following address:
Via Caffaro 4/7, 16124 Genova.
In case the cheque is from a foreign bank, we kindly ask to add the bank-fee charge of 8,00 Euro
Credit Card Visa, American Express, Master-card
The remaining 70% is requested at school the first day, while registering at the school office
The school will send a written confirmation to confirm the enrolment.
The rest of the total amount will be balanced at the arrival or within the 2° day from the beginning of the course.
Entrance fee is not included in the price. It is compulsory and valid one year beginning from the date of enrolment and includes welcome assistance and didactic services (entrance test, free internet point, newspapers and magazines at students disposal, Italian books and films, Student’s card and information guide manual of Genoa, Certificate of attendance, accommodation assistance on the spot)
All the classes are composed from at least 4 students. If the minimun number of participants to a course is not reached, the course will start however. Nevertheless, the direction reserves the right to decrease the number of times of lesson in relationship to the present participants, in consideration of the most greater intensity of the lessons in so small groups:
1 student / 2 students = 2 hours, 3 students = 3 hours In this case the cost of the course is unchanged.
3. RESCISSION OF THE CONTRACT
In case of missed payment from the student, A DOOR TO ITALY can decide to interrupt lessons, without returning how much received as deposit.
4. CHANGES and CANCELLATION - WARNING TERMS
The student can rescind the contract asking for the cancellation of the course through written communication addressed to A DOOR TO ITALY before the beginning of the course. The communication must arrive to the School 30 days in advance the beginning of the reserved course.
In case of cancellation in the terms, the school will return to the student the given amount as per deposit, except of administration of 100,00 Euro and possible banking expenses sustained for the restitution of the sum.
In case the cancellation notice is given late, A DOOR TO ITALY is not kept to the reimbursement of the deposit . Amount paid is in any case lost. The school will issue a prepaid voucher, valid 12 months from starting date of lost course.
For late arrival, or lost lessons any reimbursement is previewed.
The student intending to book the accommodation has to communicate it to the School at the right moment. The School will immediately check all the availabilities, following clients needs and requests.
The amount related to the accommodation has to be paid directly to A DOOR TO ITALY that only in this way can guarantee the prices. The amount will have to be so corresponded: 30% at the booking and the remaining fee at the arrival.
The School acts only as intermediary between the student and the renter, not assuming therefore any responsibility regarding the relationship among the renter and the student. The school has no responsibility in case of damages caused by the student in his accommodation.
The students that need a visa have to contact the Italian Consulate in their country to dispatch the necessary formalities.
The School provides the necessary certificates in order to apply for the Visa for exclusive purposes of study. To be able to send such certificates the School requires the total payment of the course and a deposit in the 30% measure for the accommodation.
Within 8 days from the arrival in Italy the students have to apply for the permit of stay.
In case the student doesn't get the visa, the School will return the whole sum received except administration of 180,00 Euro and possible banking expenses sustained for the restitution of the sum. The School needs an official document released from the Italian Consulate confirming that the requested visa has not been approved from the competent authorities.
The School doesn't take on responsibility for malice or serious guilt.
The School doesn't take on responsibility for illness, accident and civil responsibility tied up to events out of the scholastic centre. The students are covered by the insurance for possible caused damages or suffered in the places of the school.
Medical assistance: The European citizens have the right to the free medical cares; for the extra community citizens we recommends therefore to stipulate, before the departure, a private insurance.
We inform that personal details are treated only for this contract in accordance with the article 13 of the Italian law DL 196/2003 of the “Code on personal data protection”
DISCLOSURE under ex art. 13 D.Lgs. 196/03: In compliance with the provisions of personal data protection code (Legislative Decree no. 30.6.2003 196 - CODE RELATING TO PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA) we are pleased to inform you that:
* the processing of your data will be based on the principles of correctness, transparency and protection of your privacy and personal data. Data are object of treatment for the connected purposes to the business processed at the beginning, course or after the ending of the contractual relationship, in relation to to the activity of languages teaching and translation. All the personal data will be kept even after the cessation of the contractual relationship for the accomplishments of the implementations connected from the ending of the contractual relationship or for the last one of the purposes listed above
* during such treatments can become aware of information that the D.Lgs 196/2003 defines “sensitive” as appropriate to detect :
health status or sexual orientation,
joining a union
joining a party or a political movement
religious or philosophical beliefs
* in compliance with the minimum security measures, data will be treated with electronic means and stored both on computer and on paper supports in the respect all the limitation of D.LGS 196/2003. For “ treatment of personal data” the law includes their collection, recording, organization, conservation, consultation, elaboration, modification , selection, compares, use, interconnection, block, communication, spreading, cancellation or destruction so the combination of two or more of these operations..
* the supplying of personal data is not compulsory
* the total or partial refusal to answer will involve the impossibility or the difficulty to manage the contractual relationship, to fulfill all the obligations and to pursue the purposes above and the lack of acquisition of a right. ..
* all the personal data cannot be spread but if needs they can be communicated to all the company employers for all the purposes connected to the contractual relationship
* personal data can be communicated to accomplish contractual and legal obligations.
* A Door to Italy S.r.l.
Via Caffaro, 4/7 - 16124 - Genoa (GE)
is the holder of the Personal Data.
* Lara Avvenente is the Processing manager of the Data.
* data will be processed by authorized personnel, nominated by the manager of the data.
* personal data can not be transferred abroad.
We also inform you that the art. 7 - D. Lgs. 196/2003, recognize you the right to:
• obtain confirmation of whether or not personal data concerning him/her, even if not yet recorded, and of their communication in intelligible form ,
• receive information about origin, purposes and method of treatment regarding personal data,
• the updating, the rectification, the integration, the cancellation, the transformation into anonymous form or the block of data in violation of law,
• object, in whole or in part for legitimate reasons,
• object, in whole or in part the processing of his/her personal data in order to send advertising materials or direct selling or for carrying out market surveys or commercial communication.
This right can be exercised turning to the holder or to the manager in charge of the treatment of personal data.